Fantasy Books

Fantasy Books

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fire Update

So it has been a while since I posted, because I am still trying to finish reading Fire! It started out as really good book. I thought that I would like it much better than Graceling. However, towards the middle it started to drag and has continued to drag for the last 100 pages. It is just the same thing repeatedly which is very annoying. Again like Graceling, I am already able to tell how the story will end and wish that something interesting would happen until I get there! At least in Graceling Po came in to make the story interesting.

 I am leaving for the beach on Sunday and hope to have finished reading the book by then. I would like to have a more captivating book to take with me for this vacation, even though I'm sure Bitterblue won't be much better. This book had the potential to be so much greater and is instead extremely boring and unnecessarily slow. I am actually surprised because the story line had great potential, and I feel that this story is a waste of great material. There are so many things that should have been edited out and enhanced.  If you like the book, please let me know what appealed to you and why so that I may be able to get inspiration while I tough out the remainder of the book.


  post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment